All Forms Including:
1. Bar- a relatively long, straight, rigid piece of solid metal.
2. Cast- metal poured into a mold and allowed to cool. Has a bumpy appearance.
3. Clip- small pieces of metal that cut off when trimming metal.
4. Contaminated- impure or unclean by contact or mixture with other metals or pollutants.
5. Clean- free from foreign matter or pollution. Pollution can come in the form of other metals, plastic, dirt, moisture, oil, etc.
6. Extrusion- the byproduct of the process of making a shaped object, such as a rod or tube, by forcing metal into a mold.
7. Film- a thin, flexible, transparent sheet.
8. Foil- metal in the form of very thin sheets; like aluminum foil. (not transparent)
9. Pipe- a hollow cylinder of metal used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
10. Plate- a smooth, flat relatively thin piece of metal of uniform thickness. Often forming part of a machine or a piece of metal on which something is engraved or used as a printing surface.
11. Prepared- in pieces 3 ft by 2 ft or smaller.
12. Unprepared- in pieces larger than 3 ft by 2ft.
13. Rod- a thin straight piece or bar of metal.
14. Screen- a sieve or other mesh-like device made of metal wire and used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
15. Sheet- a broad, thin, usually rectangular mass or piece of metal 1/8th in. or less.
16. Shells- metallic cartridge or hard, protecting or enclosing case or cover.
17. Slag- the refuse of a smelted metal or ore; also called cinder. Consists mostly of siliceous and aluminous impurities from iron ore.
18. Sludge- a mixture of some finely powdered metal and water (or some other source of moisture).
19. Solids- pieces of metals with a definite shape and no hollows.
20. Tubing-a hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, especially one that conveys a fluid or functions as a passage.
21. Turnings- shavings produced in shaping metal on a lathe, or a machine for shaping a piece of metal.
22. Wire (bare) – wire that has been stripped of its covering to be clean of everything but metal.
23. Wire (insulated) – wire that is still wrapped in its protective covering.