[fancybox title=”Automotive Recycling Requirements” color=”green” ]
- Receiving hours for automobiles are: Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- We do not accept cars on Saturday. unless otherwise approved by management.
- Must have signed, clear title for 1990 and newer model vehicles.
- Must have either signed, clear title or notarized bill of sale for all vehicles 1975 – 1989 (must be able to feel raised seal, notary public signature required, date signed, as well as valid commission date).
- Bill of Sale must have valid signatures and vehicle identification number.
- All gas tanks must be removed prior to arrival at Recycle USA, Inc. Tanks can not be attached. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- All fluids must be drained from motor and transmission (We will check upon arrival. Be sure that a dipstick is available to check fluids or you could possibly be turned away.)
- Battery must be removed
- No trash, wood or scrap inside of vehicle or trunk. Must be able to see to floor pan of vehicle.
- All tires must go back with you. We do not buy tires.
- No roll bars or roll cages inside vehicles.